Celebrate!Spanaway Committee, Inc.
is an all-volunteer IRS
Title 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit
licensed in Washington State.
Copyright 2001 - 2014 Celebrate!Spanaway Committee, Inc.
Photographs © JSPhotography
for permission to use our copyrighted images and text.
Established in 1890, Spanaway is located in unincorporated Pierce County, Washington, fifteen miles south of Tacoma on State Road 7, the "Mountain Highway", and adjacent to the east boundary of Joint Base Lewis-McChord.
Images of America - Spanaway
No need to have roots in Spanaway to enjoy this fascinating peek at Spanaway's role in the conveniently-forgotten political history of the South Puget Sound, 1833 to 2012. Told through vintage photographs.
$20.00 includes Washington State sales tax - a savings of $4.16 over retail price.
Free gift wrap, free gift card, free local delivery.
To peek inside this book, click on the gold button.
Click the button for other stories about Spanaway
- I absolutely loved the book on Spanaway! I will cherish this book!
- My granddaughter has the Spanaway book on her coffee table. One of her friends came over; saw the book, and couldn't put it down. My granddaughter lives in Michigan. Her friend has never been to Spanaway.
- An outstanding job of searching and putting together facts and photos of my birthplace, Spanaway. . .An excellent publication.
- I was born in Spanaway in 1927 and lived there until I retired. This has information I never knew before.
- A perfect balance of information and story-telling.
- A charming and unique look at Spanaway through the years
- I learned some really interesting things that I had no idea were part of our history!
- I read it through twice and I am reading it again. It is so full of interesting information.
- THANK YOU for bringing the story of Spanaway growing up for all of us to enjoy!
To report a problem
or request a listing
on this site
Graphic Design and programming support provided by
This site uses Adobe Acrobat pdf files. Click on the Adobe icon for a free file reader
Set your browser settings for pdf files to "read".